it would be amazing if the story had a real version too right???
Horikoshi Gakuen is the name of High School (SMA) in Japan for the elite and highly capable artist (very smart and rich). To get into this school, the students have to be sons or daughters of the super rich or very smart to be able to get a full scholarship
Horikoshi Gakuen is well,as any Jpop/Jdrama fan knows, is a breeding ground for many idols. HorikoshiGakuenisdividedinto 4classes:
1.University - For(studentsrich/smart)whowish to enterthe University. 2.Sports - Classesforstudents arewell known inthe field ofsports(athlete). 3.ClassesforArtists/IdolDisebuttrait,for thesinger,actor,idol,etc.. - Studying theusualthingsto learninregularschoolsas well asknowledgeabouttheir work. 4.ClassScholarships - Forstudentswhoreceivescholarshipsatthisschool.
some of the school rules:
1. Not allowed to go on relationships. Boys and Girls have different route to get to school. The school rules stated that Boys and Girls cannot get into a relationship. If being discovered by the teacher, they will order the both of them to separate. If not, they will be expelled. In the school, boys and girls cannot talk to each other easily. If they are always together, they will always be noticed by the teacher.
2. The school will be filled with CCTV. Teacher is their guards. In order to protect the idols and rich people in the school, there is a lot of CCTV in the school buildings.
3. Hand phone have restrictions too. They are only allowed to use at specific times.
4. The fee of the students in TRAIT course is really expensive. As the school will have to go along with the student’s schedule, and protect the student’s privacy, Horikoshi set up a traditional and strict rule. Of course, they will have to pay that amount of money. At the same time, the student must be an artiste.
5. Not allowed to eat snacks. At the same time, on the way home, buying of snacks is not allowed. If being caught, they will be left for detention.
6. (ONLY APPLY FOR PEOPLE IN TRAIT COURSE) if the student needs to dye the hair for that period of time, they will have to fill in a form, stating how long they will be in the colour. After that, they will have to dye it black.
7.The new rules starting January 15, 2010. The artist will be supervised by teachers as a bodyguard, even the few artist / idol also bring their own bodyguards. Students’ regular classes (classes for Student2 who headed the university) can not even speak with students in class or Sports Idol / Artist during breaks or outside school. When caught will be fined, detained or expelled.
8.Artist / Idol will be arriving at school by car, and bodyguards wait outside the classroom. This artist will be accompanied by bodyguards even at rest. Students from classes Sports and Universities (regular) was not able to speak with the artist because the bodyguards only allowed to talk with classmates and people who work with the artist. Artist / Idol should not be talking to people who are not artists (not famous). If violated, will be excluded from school.
The school has many idols and sportsmen. They had different teaching methods for those who have difficulties to attend school in the day. So that, the student will not give up on their studies, at the same time, their show biz can be taken care of. Therefore, this high school is a popular high school among the idols of Japan.
The school has a history of 83 years. The goal of the teachers in the school is to let the student become an important member of the society, no matter in which aspect, they could actually survive. The spirit of Horikoshi is: 1. Having proper manners 2. Following the rules 3. Whatever you are doing, try your very best 4. Having team spirits 5. Hardwork and practices, without giving up. Full time courses: 1. Continue to pursue on studies, having entering of University as a goal. 2. Combined Sports Course, set up just for the student who are involved in the world of sports. 3. Combined TRAIT Course, set up for singers, actors and etc to be active during high school period. Being able to learn the normal knowledge, at the same time, to learn about the basic knowledge needed during their work.
The school fees are not cheap :
Examination fee: 30,000 Yen Admission fee: 450,000 Yen School Fee(every year): 546,000 Yen Fee per year: 996,000 Yen First Year Fee: 1,296,000 Yen
List ofartistswhohave(alumni)went to school hereverymuch,someof them are:
Regularclasspupilscan not bethe same classwiththesecelebrities,unlessyouare alsofamous.Famous peoplewill begatheredintoa class1-D.Even ifyoucangothroughasuperhardtest,guaranteedyouwill be hard tomeettheartist.
WHOOOOAAAAAHHHH,maybe such kind of ‘HYD love story’ is not as possible as in real life eh???
I “HUHHHHHHH?!!!!!” at almost every sentence. Wow. I feel like 杉菜 now. How she survive in that sch sia.